Don't show "Overheat damage" and "Building broken" messages when Autorepair is disabled

There are two situations when I don't care about damaged/broken buildings:

• Buildings in ruins that have been uncovered but are not yet reachable. I'm looking at you, batteries and doors in the oil biome.
  • Buildings that I've given up on and are not reachable at the moment because I've walled the area off.

I don't want those buildings to appear in my notification area, I don't care at the moment.

Can we get an option to turn messages off for specific buildings? IMHO, there isn't even a need for a separate option, just don't report damaged/broken buildings as soon as Autorepair is disabled (which implies a "I don't care" anyway).

I can only agree with you. I've opened nearly the same topic for broken building that I don't care anymore, Under "Bug report" forum. But maybe as your post is suggesting, it's not a bug, but a design. Nevertheless my point of view remains : those alerts and pops-up are annoying if we don't care about them.

Archived