Custom Character Template for Hamlet?

Hey, I always liked to make my own character for Don't Starve using the ESC (Extended Sample Character). But I know that Hamlet has made some small changes there, added new facial expressions - don't know if anything else.

I was wondering if anyone has ESC for Hamlet? Older characters still work, but sometimes they lack the expressions and I don't know how to add them myself.

Thanks!

On 2/15/2019 at 7:44 AM, Ellilea said:

Hey, I always liked to make my own character for Don't Starve using the ESC (Extended Sample Character). But I know that Hamlet has made some small changes there, added new facial expressions - don't know if anything else.

I was wondering if anyone has ESC for Hamlet? Older characters still work, but sometimes they lack the expressions and I don't know how to add them myself.

Thanks!

Also Hamlet broke some expressions in SW for mod characters T_T I also would like to see new example for Hamlet.

New Character Template, this is the exported file, just paste on your mods exported folder, delete the whole esctemplate folder first and then replace it with this one, it has the whole DST faces, a new magnifying glass eye, and it conserves the droplets and stuff from SW, also the face when you sail in SW, it has been updated, it's not anymore face 15 but face 33 now.

esctemplate.rar

Archived