Character Mod - Perk Scripting Help

So I'm creating a custom character mod for DST, and it's about almost done, but I need help scripting some perks for this character. I also have a question regarding the amount of skills/perks/etc. Is it possible to implement more than three? 

Anyway, I'll list the perks in order:

Perk 1 - Animal Whisperer; Almost all animals are lured to her, and will not attack her. 

Perk 2 - She is a pacifist.

Perk 3 - She is a pluviophile (deeply attracted to rainfall.)

Note, I am an absolute newbie to code, so I would appreciate if you guys could be patient when helping me out... ^^'

Hope to see some comments!

- aceketchup

Edited by aceketchup

Ah well, Perk 1 would just mean that hostile animals are less likely to attack her and regulars won't run/fly away from her. Perk 2 means that if she attacks anything, she'll be mentally hurt and it would cause her sanity to lower some. Perk 3 should be obvious, but when it rains in-game, her sanity will take a boost up. 

I hope these explanations are ok?

I've written a post for newcomers, to try to help them get comfortable and not waste so much time in the beginning flailing around, before eventually capitulating and actually learning to code LUA :)

Check it out. I guarantee you, it will save you lifetime.

You can make as many perks as you'd like, but some things are just not possible, some things are incredibly difficult (even if they sound simple), and some things are literally a single line of code. 2 and 3 are super-easy. 1 is a bit more complicated, because you'll have to change the behavior of all those animals individually. They all have their own brains, stategraphs and prefabs, so you've got your work cut out for you. I'd start by getting 2 and 3 working.

Edited by Ultroman

Info for perk #2 and perk #3. Some of first links when I wrote down description to the web browser.

" 7/ GAIN HEALTH, SANITY, HUNGER ON KILLING " --> just add "-" before value

This forum is quite old, so there is huge chance to find someone's topic that may describe your problem.