Can't seem to create custom crafting tab

So for around 2-3 hours, I tried to create a custom crafting tab for me porting wormwood over to DST and trying to make the living log recipe and it just won't pop up in my game I've looked in the games files for recipes and other mods, And I feel like im so close, I'm not sure what i'm missing anymore

P.S. if you need more files to inspect the situation feel free to ask me

modmain.lua

Living_Log.tex

wormwood.lua

Might be a stupid question, but did you scroll down while hovering over the crafting tabs? There seems to be a maximum number of tabs being visible at a time. I had another mod which added a crafting tab, and it was hiding below all the other crafting tabs when I scrolled down.

Just now, Ultroman said:

Might be a stupid question, but did you scroll down while hovering over the crafting tabs? There seems to be a maximum number of tabs being visible at a time. I had another mod which added a crafting tab, and it was hiding below all the other crafting tabs when I scrolled down.

Haha yeah I know this, It's supposed to be unlocked from the start and when it wasnt I turned on creative and scrolled through, Absouloutely nothing at all.

Just now, Ultroman said:

Look at this and then this. Same thread, but the last (fixed) version doesn't include creating the tab.

It didn't work, Frankly I'm really tired and ive got school tomorrow so I'm gonna try to figure this out when I have more energy

P.S. I didn't even load i just crashed and a error occured

We're programmers. Errors are our bread and butter. If you're unsure about how to debug DST, look at the "Debugging" part of this post. I would be surprised if you couldn't find some error that could lead you to the cause of your tab not showing up.

Sleep well :)

Edited by Ultroman

17 hours ago, Ultroman said:

We're programmers. Errors are our bread and butter. If you're unsure about how to debug DST, look at the "Debugging" part of this post. I would be surprised if you couldn't find some error that could lead you to the cause of your tab not showing up.

Sleep well :)

Haha! It worked! I was so tired yesterday, I didn't realise the tags weren't right, The icon is a lil bit off and the living log icon is missing But ive got the crafting recipes down! Thank you so much!(And if your reading this how can I add the living log icon? Thank you again!)