Multiple-Choice Warbucks Poll

Warbucks Poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Multiple-Choice Warbucks Poll

• I want Warbucks to be re-implemented and remain unchanged or barely changed.
    • I want Warbucks to be implemented and changed gameplay-wise.
    • I want Warbucks to be implemented and be changed lore-wise.
    • I do not want Warbucks to be re-implemented due to character lore.
    • I do not want Warbucks to be re-implemented due to gameplay style.
    • I am content whether Warbucks is scrapped, redone, or returned.
    • I am unsure as to my stance on Warbucks.

Wheres the option for wanting his gameplay, character, and art reworked?

He doesnt offer any real benefit compared to Maxwell, hes JUST a stereotype that doesnt provide any ironic joke or interesting personality ontop of his stereotype, and he looks to much like a real person, instead of a competely stylized cartoon.

Thats a lot of work to go through just to get him back in the game, so I understand why they would scrap him from that angle, but then they had to go and drop the "culturally problematic" line.

First off: No.

Second, if they hadnt dropped that line, regardless of if it was a legit reason to them, I dont think anyone would really have cared too much.

1 minute ago, Ogrecakes said:

Wheres the option for wanting his gameplay, character, and art reworked?

He doesnt offer any real benefit compared to Maxwell, hes JUST a stereotype that doesnt provide any ironic joke or interesting personality ontop of his stereotype, and he looks to much like a real person, instead of a competely stylized cartoon.

Thats a lot of work to go through just to get him back in the game, so I understand why they would scrap him from that angle, but then they had to go and drop the "culturally problematic" line.

First off: No.

Second, if they hadnt dropped that line, regardless of if it was a legit reason to them, I dont think anyone would really have cared too much.

That would fall under "gameplay wise" which covers desire to change mechanics and artstyle. 

Comparing characters and their benefits is a slippery slope that could be twisted to attack any and every character in the game. Similar arguments could be made for all of their quotes and design choices. 

The forums prove people quite certainly did care and still do. 

Archived