Small rework suggestion for wx78

If WX were to be reworked and they gave his character a thorough look, I'm thinking they could do something more with lightning strikes and how they affect him. Maybe also taking a look at how gears work and seeing if they could something small in addition to flat stat upgrades. Don't get me wrong, the stat upgrades are extremely useful, but I wish they did something more.

22 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

If WX were to be reworked and they gave his character a thorough look, I'm thinking they could do something more with lightning strikes and how they affect him. Maybe also taking a look at how gears work and seeing if they could something small in addition to flat stat upgrades. Don't get me wrong, the stat upgrades are extremely useful, but I wish they did something more.

Yeah Im WX main and as much as WX a very strong character,lighting strikes have no downsides,maybe they could add a chance for lighting to hurt you so at least you are taking a risk, and for gears they should add a more dynamic upgrade system such as having 5 choices,movespeed,dmg increase,health,sanity,food meters and only 15 gears can be used as points to upgrade those stats across example 5 points into dmg 5 points into health 5 points into movespeed to act as a combat wx or switch the upgrades around for a more adaptable clockwork robot and being hit with hammer makes you drop 1 gear each hit. this upgrade system may be a little complex for DST but since every character is getting new content i dont see this being impossible.

Archived