Legacy

Wow, just wow. I read through your first journal, and I was amazed. At your writing skill (and I take it English isn't your first language?!) and your ability to survive. Not to mention how you have beautified your world... I cannot wait for the next part of this journal. ^^

• Like 1

This journal will be different from the previous as I will explain in more detail what I want and will not roleplay character, can't roleplay a little girl anyway but maybe I will let she say something or will note something that she did despite my best efforts to keep her under control...

It means there will be more spoilers for they will not be as subtle as the previous.

My goal is to keep the legacy going from world to world without dieing. I will take my time in each world, explore and tame it completely before leaving to the next.

LETS BEGIN

First objective was to find the king so I took the road and (here comes the first spoiler, you better get used to it) knowing the king is always in grassland close to the road and to some pig houses, I only left the road twice before finding him. The first was a just a village and the second was the King's village.

He was away from the road and next to the water, not as close to water as the previous one but still too close for me to give him meat without rotating the screen. In my search for the king I also found chester.

Posted Image

Next step was laying down some banked structures, regreting the fact I forgot to bring berries for quick manure, hiring the villagers to clear the nearby forest and spider nests so I could build chests and store the legacy.

Posted Image

Some pig houses were too close to the king and I wanna have one big pig city only so I removed the houses and left one homeless pig which I gave a hat and wrote down his name (Truffle). Like when you tag wild life to see their migration path.

"Mister" What? "Mister, can I say something?" Oh, miss Wendy, what is it? "Can I play with Truffle? You said something about tag, I wanna play tag with him tonight." Alright, knock yourself out...

Posted Image

Truffle in the morning after, wasted:

Posted Image

Wow, just wow. I read through your first journal, and I was amazed. At your writing skill (and I take it English isn't your first language?!) and your ability to survive. Not to mention how you have beautified your world... I cannot wait for the next part of this journal. ^^

Thanks. My first language is Portuguese, I am Brazilian. I hope you enjoy it. I sure enjoy making it.

YAY! At last! This will be glorious.

I really hope so =)

I'm surprised you just gave up your world like that.

I kept the images. This one is bigger and have more resources. There was no challenge left. If the winter worlds are bigger I will do it again faster or when I am finished here.Oh, and I figured out the Chrome savegames now. I will make the savegame of this world available when I am about to leave. Too bad I could not save the previous one.

Thanks. My first language is Portuguese, I am Brazilian. I hope you enjoy it. I sure enjoy making it.

Oooo, Brazil is awesome.Your previous world was beautiful. ^^ Shame that you couldn't keep it. And I want to play tag with Truffle... D: Where's Maxwell when you need him? xP Edited by IzaKat

Oooo, Brazil is awesome.

Your previous world was beautiful. ^^ Shame that you couldn't keep it. And I want to play tag with Truffle... D: Where's Maxwell when you need him? xP

I was not able to make all stuff I wanted in the previous world because I was short on stone. I had to move on. This time will be different because I have enough material for my projects:

Posted Image

Bad news: The save wont load anymore after the doorway to adventure update. The save is too old and missing components as explained by Kevin here.

Good news: I have pictures from day 15 to 58 that I left waiting to post after I had more stuff done. They will help end this history and start another.

At day 15 I had a pretty good idea of where to place all facilities. The camp map shows miss Wendy near the king where the main structures are placed. To the north there is a road marked by the grass and twigs, the pig houses are near it and are also marked with twigs. Truffle is moving north and is kinda supervising the house building. The north wormhole is near the road and the bee boxes will be placed near it and along the road. The stone fire pit to the east is where I will build the killing zone. The wormhole to the south will be surrounded by planned forest. The charted land draws the road I followed from the starting point to the king.

The basics are in place and it is time to explore this world. I will trace the contour and stop by any interesting points I may find in the way. Koalefant is interesting and nutritious and can accidentally walk on tentacles for easy food and clothing. On the way back I made another stop to dismantle the village for more houses in the pig town.

It is day 25 and the map contour is finished. I see a big swamp, savannah, grasland and rocky biome to the south and forest fills the rest of the map with a small grassland and savannah up north. I already did some spider hunting but the forest surrounding the camp still have a lot of them. I will get to it after dealing with the hounds.

No more hounds. Time to pacify the neighborhood starting north of the pig town...

Oh no! Poor Truffle D:

Posted Image

"Felt victim of a nest of filth and villany" Indeed, miss Wendy. He will be missed. "Can I return here tonight with my sister to teach them a lesson?" By all means, miss Wendy. Lets get busy putting some order in the camp until then.

"There, sister. Those are the ones who killed Truffle"

Posted Image

"Show them no mercy"

Posted Image

"Serves you right. These ones are mine. No one shall surivive"

Posted Image

They had it coming. Just like this berry thief.

I am established and now is time to see where those wormholes will take me.

The south wormhole took me to the east in a mosaic biome. It will save a lot of walking because I had to go a long way south before getting there.

The north wormhole took me to the north. And will be very useful as well because I found beefalos in the nearby savannah.

Time to resume neighborhood pacification because the spiders are terrorizing the population. Some sanity healing is required after this task.

All is calm around the camp now and is time to start charting the land. I will start by the rocky biome using the south wormhole to get there quick. It is currently spider territory and I will pacify it before I gather all this resources.

At day 48 the hound attacks are becoming more difficult but I am already collecting materials to improve the killing zone. The planned forest will produce a great deal of wood. I am planting about 40 trees together in 4 by 4 turf areas with fire breaks that will be easy to harvest with the aid of the pigs.

The work was nearly done when the next attack came and was over in following.

"Mister" Yes? "I don't want to stay on this world anymore" Why? "I keep thinking on Truffle and want a new begin" But after all you have done here? "Yes. I want something new. This world is used up and done for."

I tell you what. I will start a new big world, with more rocks and give you a new begin.

Edited by Avelarius