Aporkalypse clock bugged (again?)

I found an annoying problem: everytime I load my save game, the Aporkalypse clock resets. I mean, I put something in a plate to move the clock foward. Then save, go back to menu, and when I load the save game again and the clock didn't "save the progress". The clock just goes back to the previous state. 

Let me explain it with an example:

1.jpg

Look at the rings position. Here I just saved and quited. And then when I load my save game again. 

2.jpg

This happens: I dind't even move Wilson and the Aporkalypse clock resets and goes back to the "Day 34 alignment". Is it intended to be that way?

Does somebody else is having the same problem?

I have the next mods:  Too Many Items (Hamlet), Auto Equip, Stackable Relics, Smart Crockpot, Heatlh Info, Geometric Placement, Display Food Values, Combined Status and Backpack and Amulet Slots. 

34 minutes ago, JYM said:

I got a similar, problem, and the Aporkalypse may start at any random day Now. I have the next mods: Minimap HUD

And you were beyond day 60? 

I just started a new fresh game and I wanna see if this fixes something. I already discovered the Aporkalypse clock but I didn't even touched it because I wanna see if the same thing happens if I change it beyond day 60. 

Archived