How does the in-game lore work exactly?

I keep getting these lore parts from inspecting things, but they dont seem to be giving me more. Odd, because they dont give anything, for like 13 times i click on them, but the 14st time they do, they are midly confusing, and i have no idea if i got them all, if there are ones left, waiting for me to get lucky, and find them.

There are 3 Sets of lore bits i think. Each one comes from a different building type. One is from the computer desks. The second from the lockers and vending machines. The third from neural vasiclisators. Each builidng can be inspected once and gives one bit (actually there is a bug that mekes it reset after you reload). If you get all the bits from one section you stop getting bits from that type of buildings. My guess is that you collected all from the computers and lockers and sometimes you get new from the brain machines. Try inspecting those and see if you get new stuff.

Also there are a few bits that show the same one every time you inspect it. Those are the ones in the Gravitas lobby.

Oh, nad after each upgrade new lore stuff is added so you can find more things.

11 hours ago, selimahope said:

I keep getting these lore parts from inspecting things, but they dont seem to be giving me more. Odd, because they dont give anything, for like 13 times i click on them, but the 14st time they do, they are midly confusing, and i have no idea if i got them all, if there are ones left, waiting for me to get lucky, and find them.

I don't know how lore works when it comes to specific POIS. As far as we know, the story hasn't been released - I would consider it as little bits of humor in the mean time. It seems likely that space exploration will ultimately lead to the near end game story elements. 

Archived