About the upcoming 2019 updates

Were going to get new biomes, new "lands", creatures and more! However JoeW has confirmed it won't be retrofitted into old worlds so I wanted to ask, is it possible for us modders to do it ourself? It really sucks to leave  behind a thousand day world and I hope there could be a way to access the new stuff.

Teleportato? It's a mod which uncovers a "hidden item" in the game, which allows you to create a Teleportato, which teleports you to a new world (basically re-rolls the world, teleporting all players WITH THEIR LOOT to a new world. You should destroy your base first, and take the most valuable stuff with you. Chester's content does not carry over, but your inventory and backpack stuff does.

The mod makes it so the parts for the Teleportato are spread throughout the world in the worldgen phase, but if you enable the mod after generating the world, you can still just spawn the pieces, and assemble it. Get enough players to carry all your important loot, and you should be good :) Assuming the worldgen then uses the new worldgen, and not the one the world was created with.

Edited by Ultroman

29 minutes ago, Ultroman said:

Teleportato? It's a mod which uncovers a "hidden item" in the game, which allows you to create a Teleportato, which teleports you to a new world (basically re-rolls the world, teleporting all players WITH THEIR LOOT to a new world. You should destroy your base first, and take the most valuable stuff with you. Chester's content does not carry over, but your inventory and backpack stuff does.

The mod makes it so the parts for the Teleportato are spread throughout the world in the worldgen phase, but if you enable the mod after generating the world, you can still just spawn the pieces, and assemble it. Get enough players to carry all your important loot, and you should be good :) Assuming the worldgen then uses the new worldgen, and not the one the world was created with.

That is a possibility, I've kinda got a megabase tho, Probably Best I just make a 2nd permaneant world.