The addition of battlepets!

Battle pets  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should battle pets be added to DST?

• I like this idea and would fit nicely with DST
    • This idea doesn't fit the world of DST or the lore
    • I simply don't like the idea in general

We have critters in Don't Starve Together that are adorable and innocent little creatures. We have Chester to follow us asking us for anything in return. We have tamed beefalos to transport our slow selves across the landscape and help fight some monsters. One thing that would make the world of DST a bit more interesting would be battle pets. This is an interesting concept and hopefully you can bring some ideas to the table about this particular idea that was brought up in the DST discord. Klei values feedback and considering the new 2019 roadmap shows they listen, they will listen if people contribute to this particular idea. Again, please help build up this idea! The community needs you!

hesaidheliedamessageafterthat.PNG

3 hours ago, l0rdgumby said:

One thing that would make the world of DST a bit more interesting would be battle pets.

Pigmen, Bunnymen, Rock Lobsters, Smallbirds, Teenbirds, Abigail, Broken Clockworks.

They are all followers or

"pets"

that will fight things for you. I don't see why an entirely new subset of creatures would need to be added when we already have these.

Archived