Research Adjustment Recommenations

I never use Sanitation equipment for the first 100 to even 300 cycles. Its just not that useful to me because of the need for germs, and while you can make fertilizer out of polluted water, you can't make dirt that I know of.. I like composting and using the dirt for plants.

Either way, I feel that the deodorizer should be researchable where sanitation is (but sanitation not be there) maybe along with the carbon skimmer, I seem to always get the mechanized airlock before the manual airlock, and recommend moving pressurized airlock to Environmental Protection along with the Atmo suits, etc. Maybe just move decontamination to where Sanitation is, except the Mechanized Airlock, throw that in with Environmental Protection. - That's my recommendation anyway.

5 hours ago, Sasuga said:

you can make fertilizer out of polluted water, you can't make dirt that I know of

Filtering water through a sieve produces polluted dirt that can be composted so that`s basically polluted water into dirt.

The tech tree could use some shuffles that`s true. Like the small pumps could be in the plumbing branch rather than after the plastic production but that`s just my point of view. As for the airlocks i always thought the mechanized one should use refined metal (just 100 instead of 400) to differentiate from the manual airlock.

Archived