I think it would be cool to be able to change the location of a wormhole with an item like this. You have to cook 2 in crock pots. One of the Worm baits have to be placed on the wormhole you want to move and it will eat it. Next you place down a second Worm Bait and after a few seconds, the wormhole will appear where you placed the second Worm Bait and eat it so it will then be at that location! I find this helps people with there maps, though they can't get it to early because they may need monster meat and something else to cook it on the crock pot. :applause:Obviously if anyone actually reads this and it is a possibility to the game, the guys at Klei can just change anything they want about this idea.

I know other players have made similar suggestions... I recall something along the lines of the "thumper" from Dune which would send shockwaves into the ground in order to attract a worm to that spot. The idea has merit and the Devs have hinted that eventually they may even have monsters popping out of wormholes, so players would have to be careful exactly where they placed them (i.e. in the middle of their base camp).

I know other players have made similar suggestions... I recall something along the lines of the "thumper" from Dune which would send shockwaves into the ground in order to attract a worm to that spot. The idea has merit and the Devs have hinted that eventually they may even have monsters popping out of wormholes, so players would have to be careful exactly where they placed them (i.e. in the middle of their base camp).

Well that's wonderful! I can't wait for that... my current world has 2 sets of wormholes near eachother and the other set is not far enough away to be helpful. Love the map but man... that sucks...