Small QoL Suggestion

There's just one tiny detail that bothers me in Hamlet. Just one drop of cyanide in a clean water ocean: We need some way to remove lamp posts, because currently, there is no way to remove or move lamp posts (at least to my knowledge). It's quite bothersome to work on a city block, then realize I threw the entire thing off because I misplaced one lamp post.

13 minutes ago, Zoura3025 said:

There's just one tiny detail that bothers me in Hamlet. Just one drop of cyanide in a clean water ocean: We need some way to remove lamp posts, because currently, there is no way to remove or move lamp posts (at least to my knowledge). It's quite bothersome to work on a city block, then realize I threw the entire thing off because I misplaced one lamp post.

Executive hammer. 

8 hours ago, Zoura3025 said:

Executive Hammer. It does this, it removes all Pig city related stuff for good, just break it down and break it down again.

Archived