Your pig house

Since you pay 50 oincs to get a house in the pig village and you can change the outside I would like to see two things. One I would like to see more options to decorate and that the furniture be usable. For example the fridge shelving unit I would love that to be an actual fridge that keeps things cold. Also, can we please put the entire stack on the shelf not just one at a time. The second would be to see other rooms in the house. With everything that has to be built to survive it would nice to go into the house and have different rooms and the larger the house the more rooms it has. 

On 1/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, alliebug2 said:

The second would be to see other rooms in the house. With everything that has to be built to survive it would nice to go into the house and have different rooms and the larger the house the more rooms it has. 

This would be great to incorporate with the upgrades that you can get with the houses that change the outside from the slant shanty to fancier houses. They’re pretty expensive as is.

Archived