[Request] Tweak so non-aggro Pigman do not trigger traps

Freeze

Hello. I didn't really know where to put this topic so I just put it here. I have a request of a mod, because I don't know LUA! D:I'd like a mod that makes it so non-agro'd pigs can't activate traps. The pigs keep activating the traps I put down accidentally! D:Thanks, Freeze

Edited by WrathOf

Do you mean the just pigman friends or normal and friend? I assume you want the traps for werepigs :DEDIT:Ah, non-aggro so you meant normal and friend (in non-aggro mode).....read too fast.

Edited by Freeze
(via Threadmins and Group Moderators)

ok,i have tried what you described,do you mean you don't want your follower to trigger the trap?non-follower pig can still trigger the trap.or at least it trigger it,and reset it and teeth_trap does not hurt your follower and not cost trap use counter?if that's what you want,i have done it.

Just to clarify I want it so any regular pigs that aren't attacking me don't set off traps. If they are attacking me, yes they should set off traps. If they are were-pigs, yes they should set off traps.Nice to see people are trying to make this! Thank you! :)

[MENTION=10578]noisestudio[/MENTION]Everyone has to start somewhere, I am sure you can work it out. Most programming is learned from experience and learning it is fun as long as you have an interest in what you are trying to accomplish. :encouragement:As for me, I have enough on my plate (list of mods I want to get to) for now :DMy overall interest is in helping to get this going on a solid footing in support of all modders and helping them out where ever I can.If you really don't feel like pursuing this request, no problem, I am sure seronis or another will pick it up. No worries.

I'm gonna keep looking over the LUA files and familiarize myself more with the syntax differences for now (always done C/Java so im used to strong Types). When Bigfoots mod folder hierarchy change goes in i'll pick this up if no one else has.