GOLD!!

Can i sell gold to anyone? i have found lots of cave clefts, so i have plenty of gold, but my town has no hedges to clip for oincs. i'm selling flowers and stone to vendors, but i don;t have enough to buy the slanty shanty and humid season starts tomorrow!!

I would be keeping that gold. Can't sell it anyway as far as I know, and you will probably struggle to find more if you need it. There's no rush to buy the slanty shanty. You can do perfectly fine without it- just make sure you've got a pith hat. And if you need somewhere away from the elements, you could just stay in one of those cave clefts anyway. If you need some oincs, I'd suggest going through some of the ancient pig ruins for some relics and selling them.

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

According to Pig Traders Wiki, gold can be sold to Mayor Truffleston for 5 Oincs per Gold but I don't think it's worth it to do so. Gold is rare in Hamlet and you can use the Shops as your Slanty Shanty.

Gold is bought for 10 oincs and sold for 5 Oincs so its not a good exchange.

but you should go to ruins and find relics to sell and get a lot oincs in return.

(go to the jungle bimoes and find ruin set pieces where you can always use ball pen hammer on statues and get relics or find relics on ground as well)

also don't waste rock and flint for oincs, they are hard to collect.

Archived