Add priority to infinite queue

The new build menus do seem to have some bugs still. My cook randomly stops cooking until I remove all materials from the grill. Priorities would help to spend the time correctly, e.g. make the best food if you can, otherwise make the second best etc. so I'm all for it.

as a workaround:

Build 5 grills, hook them up to one power line. Set different food for each. set priority - with one cook power consumption will be the same (he will use just one grill) but you will be able to prioritize food. Your idea is right though. it would be easier to have that in game

On 04/01/2019 at 1:08 PM, DesktopMan said:

The new build menus do seem to have some bugs still. My cook randomly stops cooking until I remove all materials from the grill. Priorities would help to spend the time correctly, e.g. make the best food if you can, otherwise make the second best etc. so I'm all for it.

It's probably because they filled the grill, but not with the resources from just one recipe

it's like the food version of "jack of all trades, master of none"

When you empty the grill, one of the recipes is focused, so ingredients for THAT recipe will be delivered first. 

While it's cooking, the dupes fill it with the closest ingredients for any recipe queued, making it easy to "clog" the grill.

Archived