Steam - Can't buy mega pack plus to complete game

I currently own "Don't starve", "shipwrecked" and "Don't starve together". I want to buy the Mega Pack Plus bundle to complete my game, getting "Reign Of Giants" and "Hamlet".

It takes forever for the item to show up in my cart. When it finally does and I try to press "Purchase for myself", nothing happens. It doesn't send me to the next page and I can't fufill my order. I know that PSN is having some issues but this is on PC, on Steam! 5c28e2452a8fe_dstproof.thumb.png.e2b0434e9967d1b02013ccf1a79726d0.png
I wanted to buy it now when it's on sale because I'm a student who doesn't have a lot of money to spend.

Please help!

This should actually work...

I just added a random item to my cart to check this out. After I clicked 'Purchase for myself', it took Steam far longer to respond than usual. Maybe, the system got some trouble for some reason currently.

How long did you wait for something to happen? Also, restarting steam might maybe do something.

2 minutes ago, Lepeightl said:

This should actually work...

I just added a random item to my cart to check this out. After I clicked 'Purchase for myself', it took Steam far longer to respond than usual. Maybe, the system got some trouble for some reason currently.

How long did you wait for something to happen? Also, restarting steam might maybe do something.

I have been waiting for something to happen for about 20 minutes now. (my internet also isn't the best.) It could be the winter sale that's causing the servers to act much slower than usual. I've restarted steam once after I first noticed the issue. I'll just have to wait and see.

Archived