Birds / Seeds

Sopott

Is it just me or is there something wrong with the birds in Hamlet? After about 3 days i don't see any anymore - at all! No pigeons, redbirds, kingfishers, parrots... No more seeds drop. I used Wickerbottoms book, and the birds appeared, but out of all 3 charges only 2 seeds dropped. That seems very stingy. Is this supposed to be a feature of Hamlet?

For me after a while i dont see birds at all too. When i need seeds, for example i want to make bird cage i reload game, then birds apear again. I think its bug? something cause to stop spawn birds and it last (cause bug?) forever? Just go out to menu and go in to game. It solve it for me, at least for a moment i need birds :)

The birds stop appearing a while after one has entered the pig city. Saving & reloading the game solves the issue temporarily. Here's the bug report:

Unless you don't see any birds despite saving & reloading. That, of course, would then be something entirely different.

Archived