Jump to content

POLL: Antlion in QoL


Antlion in QoL Update  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would be interested in having the Antlion as the new Summer Giant in the QoL update, and moving the Dragonfly to the Desert?

    • Yes
      9
    • No
      13
    • Add Antlion, But Keep Dragonfly As It Is
      3


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

The title says it all. Who here thinks Antlion should be addeed into the QoL update as the new Summer Giant? Then the Dragonfly could be moved to a year-round set piece.

Dragonfly in dst is really boring to fight alone it takes to long to fight so they would have to nerf the health which would do a number of things make it run away after every couple attacks making the fight boring, it would make the fight mandatory for the free ruins gems and don't forget that the dst dfly music sucks, and it would make the Summer efs would almost never be heard, and its one of the best songs in the game antlions drops would be useless as the lazy deserter needs a second player or they would change it to work with only one person which would be cool, but kinda op

tldr it would take way to much work for something that would screw up the balance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

Dragonfly in dst is really boring to fight alone it takes to long to fight so they would have to nerf the health which would do a number of things make it run away after every couple attacks making the fight boring, it would make the fight mandatory for the free ruins gems and don't forget that the dst dfly music sucks, and it would make the Summer efs would almost never be heard, and its one of the best songs in the game antlions drops would be useless as the lazy deserter needs a second player or they would change it to work with only one person which would be cool, but kinda op

tldr it would take way to much work for something that would screw up the balance 

I didn't say that they had to change the Dragonfly fight mechanics. They could keep the fight the same as it is now (in single player DS), and just move it to the Desert so it would be there year-round.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I didn't say that they had to change the Dragonfly fight mechanics. They could keep the fight the same as it is now (in single player DS), and just move it to the Desert so it would be there year-round.

then it would just be a dragonfly the lava pools would serve no purpose what about the drops? does it drop gems or just the normal stuff does it enrage on sight it would complicate things a lot to add.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

then it would just be a dragonfly the lava pools would serve no purpose what about the drops? does it drop gems or just the normal stuff does it enrage on sight it would complicate things a lot to add.

*Sigh*... All I am saying is that they could simply TAKE THE CURRENT RoG DRAGONFLY (NOT the DST one) and make it spawn year-round in the Desert, therefore allowing implementation of the Antlion. I didn't even MENTION new drops or mechanics, DID I????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

*Sigh*... All I am saying is that they could simply TAKE THE CURRENT RoG DRAGONFLY (NOT the DST one) and make it spawn year-round in the Desert, therefore allowing implementation of the Antlion. I didn't even MENTION new drops or mechanics, DID I????

Sorry I had no clue what you were talking about I kinda understand now, but what I don't understand is will it roam the entire desert? or just a small place like in dst 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

Sorry I had no clue what you were talking about I kinda understand now, but what I don't understand is will it roam the entire desert? or just a small place like in dst 

Just a small area... But no lava pools. The fight would be the same as it is already.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...