Have option to show all recipes from the start

As of the latest update, recipes are hidden until you've "discovered" all the ingredients. This is probably good for new players, but it makes it inconvenient for experienced players who just want to quickly view recipe requirements while they are building.

There should be a way to enable showing all the recipes from the beginning, like an advanced option in the menu.

It's actually kind of annoying not being able to cancel cooking gristle berries from the grill when you have plenty of peppers to make bristle berries deluxe.   It means I have to watch my crop harvest and wait for the farmer to harvest so that recipe shows up and I can cancel it.  Also if you aren't careful food items will be consumed when they are first made because they start as consumable and you cannot uncheck them until they are made, so I almost always lose my first barbeques to the hungry piggies.  Maybe a checkbox to hide/show unavailable items would be useful.

Next update fixes some of those problems. Once a recipie is discovered it stays visible. I`m not sure about food permissions though. We will see when the upate goes live. Also recipies become visible when just one ingredient is available.

Archived