Random unplaceable tile blob?

So,I was rebuilding my base and I found this.There's literally nothing on the ground though I can't place anything there.

The mods I use don't meddle with worldgen or anything,most of them are UI stuff.Why did that happen?And is there a way to fix it?2D229DD30228863B2926F74F6BC7B80B8CE5C34C

16 hours ago, UrEnd said:

So,I was rebuilding my base and I found this.There's literally nothing on the ground though I can't place anything there.

The mods I use don't meddle with worldgen or anything,most of them are UI stuff.Why did that happen?And is there a way to fix it?2D229DD30228863B2926F74F6BC7B80B8CE5C34C

My best guess is a spawner of some sort? Perhaps Klaus' loot stash, if this is a deciduous biome.

1 hour ago, Ressayez said:

My best guess is a spawner of some sort? Perhaps Klaus' loot stash, if this is a deciduous biome.

This.

There are various types of spawners:

Tumbleweed and vulture spawners in the desert.

Antlion spawner in the other desert.

Meteorite spawners either rocky area or Mosaic biome.

etc.

If you want to get rid of it, the easiest way would probably to either use a mod to delete things right next to you, or try to mouse over it and

c_select():Remove()

Or, if that doesn't work, track it down and do a

c_find("<prefab name of that spawner>"):Remove()

(The last one might target other spawners of the same type though, so be careful with that one.)

7 hours ago, Ressayez said:

The place was a savannah originally.also I'm sure Klaus' loot stash can spawn in really tight places like lureplants can.One time it spawned almost inside a berry bush

6 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

This.

There are various types of spawners:

Tumbleweed and vulture spawners in the desert.

Antlion spawner in the other desert.

Meteorite spawners either rocky area or Mosaic biome.

etc.

If you want to get rid of it, the easiest way would probably to either use a mod to delete things right next to you, or try to mouse over it and

c_select():Remove()

Or, if that doesn't work, track it down and do a

c_find("<prefab name of that spawner>"):Remove()

(The last one might target other spawners of the same type though, so be careful with that one.)

c_select() didn't work too sadly,though is there a mod like that?I would try that out too.

39 minutes ago, UrEnd said:

c_select() didn't work too sadly,though is there a mod like that?I would try that out too.

I kinda recall the Too Many Items mod was able to delete all objects within a small radius of the player, not sure though.

Otherwise you can look into some coding yourself to see if you can get rid of it. Here's some information getting close to what you need.

Archived