Error: Error pulishing mod!

Error 8 is "Invalid Parameter". This usually happens if you have an invalid character in your modinfo.lua file, or you've messed something up in it.

Also, that is a WHOLE LOT of "contains a redundant format and will not be pushed into the zip contents" errors. It's basically every single one of your PNG files. I'm not entirely sure it's actually a problem, since I rarely look at ModUploader.log files.

In any case, it would be much easier to help you, if you uploaded your mod in a reply to this topic.

You're also getting these, which sound pretty bad, but again, I rarely look at this file. It might be benign:

18:19:36: GetLuaString: [version_compatible] is not a global lua string!
18:19:36: GetLuaBool: [client_only_mod] is not a global lua boolean!
18:22:18: GetLuaString: [version_compatible] is not a global lua string!
18:22:18: GetLuaBool: [client_only_mod] is not a global lua boolean!

Edited by Ultroman

Actually, what you said about Error 8 being Invalid Parameter helped me a lot (by some reason). I was sreaching for help in the forums and all but still nothing helped me. But then I found out the description i was using (in modinfo.lua) was okay, BUT the description i was using in the uploader was'nt. Look:

Consider normal as wilson's base

Buffs:
faster (50% faster than normal)
A bit stronger ( hits 15% harder than normal)
Immune to cold Harverst thigs faster
Eats any kind of meat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debuffs: Takes 3 times more damage from fire (+- 12 per tick while normal is +- 4)
Overheats faster and there is no advice of it (starts overheating at 65º while normal is 70º and starts taking damage in the same time he warns its hot)
Overheating deals 2 times more damage
Only eats meat
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stats
Health: 125
Hunger: 175
Sanity: 90

The real problem was those º to show temperature, removing it and evrything went Ok! I am really glad someone replyed to this and really thankfull

Note: Dont mind any english errors pls, its not my main language

Edited by SkyAce021

On 12/11/2018 at 8:35 PM, Ultroman said:

Error 8 is "Invalid Parameter". This usually happens if you have an invalid character in your modinfo.lua file, or you've messed something up in it.

Also, that is a WHOLE LOT of "contains a redundant format and will not be pushed into the zip contents" errors. It's basically every single one of your PNG files. I'm not entirely sure it's actually a problem, since I rarely look at ModUploader.log files.

In any case, it would be much easier to help you, if you uploaded your mod in a reply to this topic.

You're also getting these, which sound pretty bad, but again, I rarely look at this file. It might be benign:

18:19:36: GetLuaString: [version_compatible] is not a global lua string!
18:19:36: GetLuaBool: [client_only_mod] is not a global lua boolean!
18:22:18: GetLuaString: [version_compatible] is not a global lua string!
18:22:18: GetLuaBool: [client_only_mod] is not a global lua boolean!

Where's this ModUploader.log thing? I'm having the a similar problem with updating.