A Few Questions

Alright, I have some questions. I would really appreciate help. • What do you give the pigs so that they will like/follow you?• If you do get the pigs to like/follow you, will they still turn into werepigs?• Is there an easy way to get manure for my crops? I always seem to run out really fast.• What is the difference between Sandbox mode and Adventure mode?• What/Who the heck is Chester? (I keep hearing about Chester all over the forums and I have no clue what he/it is)• Where do I get silk? • Can you have pets to help or fight for you?If you can answer any of these questions, will you help me please? Thanks!-Puny

You can get pigs to follow you by giving them cooked meat.All pigs will turn into werepigs in the full moon, even if they are following you.You can get a lot of manure by feeding pigs petals and berries. You can also collect manure by following Beefalos.The objective is different. Sandbox mode has a lot more freedom, while adventure mode has you travel into different worlds.In order to find Chester, you need to find a eye bone. Explore your world, and you can find it. Chester is a moving chest.You can get silk by killing spiders and spider dens.You can get pets to help/fight for you, but you'll need to find tallbird eggs. Pigs are better at fighting.Phew.Okay, I'm going to rest now, I'm really tired. :)

What do you give the pigs so that they will like/follow you?Morsel, meat, monster meat, if you give 4 monster meat to a pig it will turn into werepig.If you do get the pigs to like/follow you, will they still turn into werepigs?Yes, every full moon or 4 monster meats.Is there an easy way to get manure for my crops? I always seem to run out really fast.Give some berries, veggies, or flowers to pigs, let the berries or flowers turn into rot.Chester:http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/ChesterWhere do I get silk? Kill spiders/ destroy spider dens, if you have any pigs following you, they will help you.Also take a look at this thread:http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?10474-Tips-tricks-hints-secrets-stratagems-advice-guides-amp-exploits-MEGATHREAD

Edited by _Q_