Might Glommer be from the Hamlet mountains?

Ohan

I was decorating a garden in my base with exotic Hamlet flowers and i realized they look a lot like Glommer's flower

5c0c03d04eca3_Schermafbeelding2018-12-08om18_45_36.thumb.png.af09650416287813616f5ce20098e53d.png

ive always wondered where my favorite flying fluff ball came floating from each full moon... :thinking: 

(sidenote: how stunning are the Hamlet flowers.. i love them so much. i wish shipwrecked had unique flowers too)

On 8/12/2018 at 6:52 PM, Ohan said:

I was decorating a garden in my base with exotic Hamlet flowers and i realized they look a lot like Glommer's flower

5c0c03d04eca3_Schermafbeelding2018-12-08om18_45_36.thumb.png.af09650416287813616f5ce20098e53d.png

ive always wondered where my favorite flying fluff ball came floating from each full moon... :thinking: 

(sidenote: how stunning are the Hamlet flowers.. i love them so much. i wish shipwrecked had unique flowers too)

I also wonder what its origin is, but Glommer appears when the pigs are wild, and a statue is already built, there is no evidence that Glommer comes from Hamlet, it must be a coincidence.

On 15. 12. 2018 at 5:09 PM, Philsam said:

I also wonder what its origin is, but Glommer appears when the pigs are wild, and a statue is already built, there is no evidence that Glommer comes from Hamlet, it must be a coincidence.

glommer flies down from sky.

hamlet is in sky.

5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

glommer flies down from sky.

hamlet is in sky.

Goose/Goose flies, yet he is a giant weird bird / stag, he steals is as big as BFB, yet no one has questioned himself whether he came from Hamlet. There is too little evidence to say that Glommer comes from Hamlet because he flies, and Hamlet is in the air. Because it's the same for Goose / Goose, the flower is surely a coincidence

South?!  Wouldn't that be north? For Canada to be south of (most of) the characters, they'd have to be from literally the North Pole itself or something--Canada reaches right into the Arctic Circle.  Seriously look up all those fiddlybits islands that eventually just become ice sheets--it's kinda nuts.  There's also an island in a lake on an island in a lake on an island!  Which has...nothing to do with its northness, it's just in that area in general, and interesting.

Also the Spring Giant (I HATE how this board's stupid programming makes you type the same animal twice in a row no matter what you do, so I just sidestep that by calling it "The Spring Giant") is probably a girl, since it lays eggs.  ;)

Anyway...yeah I'm down for the idea that Glommer might possibly be from the same general area as Hamlet.  He's gotta live SOMEwhere else all that time, and is almost weird-looking enough to fit in with the Hamlet bugs...why he shows up at the full moon we don't know, but apparently someone was worshipping him or something since there's that statue, and...there's stuff going on in the DS universe we still don't know. :)

...Notorious

15 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

(I HATE how this board's stupid programming makes you type the same animal twice in a row no matter what you do, so I just sidestep that by calling it "The Spring Giant")

It's klei's autocorrect joke.

Am I right, Moose Goose? ( yes Moose transforms into Goose )

Yes I know.  Still freaking hate it.  I don't know how to write what I actually want to write without like, pasting in from another text program or something.  Pain in the butt.

I just want to call it the One Animal-Other Animal, is that so wrong?  Like this:  Mammal-Bird.  Not Bird-Bird or Mammal-Mammal.  Not Mammal/Bird, like it's one or the other and not both.  Animal HYPHEN Different Animal.  Is that so wrong?

Sigh.

...Notorious

Archived