Bug Home? Food Source?

Seeing how Stone slaps don't seem to be reusable, and how Bean Bugs and Gummy Slugs has their own "useful" recipes, it's a shame if they're a non renewable resource. So I was thinking similar to how the Mushroom Planter allow you to grow mushroom, what about something like a "Bug House" or "Insect Hotel": 91zfGpmLLkL._SL1500_.jpg

Make it cost a 1x Board 3x Logs 4x Cut Grass

Seeing as they're cheap food, but can work as filler, I don't think it's too overpowered.
If you refill them with bug eggs(like fish farm) or the bugs themselves(like the Mushroom planter) I am not sure, but I propose that much like Real Bug Houses, it refills itself, but for each time you harvest you need to refill it with grass, or it simply break.

One thing could be is that you can't place them everywhere, you can only place them in already flipped, meaning you can't harvest the rocks or you lose this potential food source.

Any suggestions?

they should be able to be placed everywhere, but they should have to be refilled with some kind of bug food (grass, logs, whatever bugs eat).

maybe we could also get other bugs in this bug farm?
weevoles? (but they'd eat your wooden cage). rapid beetles? (but that noise...). okay, maybe only gummy slug and bean bugs.

lets hope this is added to hamlet, and that there isn't many bugs.

11 hours ago, metallichydra said:

weevoles? (but they'd eat your wooden cage). rapid beetles? (but that noise...). okay, maybe only gummy slug and bean bugs.

I am all for having like a 1% chance to spawn a scorpion, Weevole or other hostile bugs, would add a bit of a risk to the cheap food.
But it IS cheap food, so maybe it doesn't need that.

11 hours ago, metallichydra said:

lets hope this is added to hamlet, and that there isn't many bugs.

What you did there, I see it.

Archived