• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Miniature Yurt 1.3.5

3 Screenshots

About This File

A yurt, for all those sleeping needs.

DESCRIPTION:

I wanted a more permanent solution than Bed Rolls or Tents. In the end I made this, a Yurt. It is a long-term structure for sleeping during dusk/night and the hunger lost is much more forgiving. However you still need at least have half full hunger before it can be used. The health and sanity gained to roughly in between a Fur Roll and a Tent.

It was originally supposed to be much larger but I realized I should keep the ratio similar to structures in the game which is why I added "Miniature".

Drew and animated it myself and tailored it to fit in with the Don't Starve drawing style.

REQUIREMENTS:

Requires: Alchemy Engine
Tab: Survival
- 12 Silk
- 8 Log
- 6 Rope

CONTENT:

- Dusk and night sleeping structure
- Adds 50 Sanity
- Adds 30 Health
- Subtracts roughly around 1/4 of Hunger
- 64 uses
- Fully animated prefab
- Minimap icon

COMPATIBILITY:
- Compatible with Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants
- Incompatible with vanilla

CONFIGURATION:

- The Sanity Gained, Hunger Lost, Health Gained and number of uses can be adjusted through the configuration

STEAM WORKSHOP

- This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Link

What's New in Version 1.3.1   See changelog

Released

• Added options to change Sanity Gained, Hunger Lost, Health Gained and Uses
  • Changed default uses to 64
  • Removed unnecessary code
  • Reduced blockage range
  • Fixed main structure of Miniature Yurt
  • Modified character dialog
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice mod dude! (I don't know if I'm the only one who is experiencing this) But I think it is better to remove those blacks appearing in the Yurt , you know it is really annoying, but congratz anyway.

idea is awesome. but when i try to sleep in yurt, it crashes game. (dont starve)

Looks great.. but crashes when I try to sleep in it. 

I am going to assume are not using or do not have the Reign of Giants DLC installed/active. If you do have it installed/active, please refer to the error log.

I have it installed but inactive (I'm playing a vanilla game). I can try to get you an error log. Do you want me to post it here (assuming I can get it)?

I have it installed but inactive (I'm playing a vanilla game). I can try to get you an error log. Do you want me to post it here (assuming I can get it)?

I suggest sending it through the messenger as the error log is rather long to be posted here.

Hello i accidentally burned my Yurt and it was hard for me to click it and hammer it using mouse coz it was like there was a glitch after the Yurt got burned, so yeah i had to press space bar, do you have any fix on this? and thanks , i really like this mods it looks cute for me.

Thanks for the update, it works fine and there is no problem now with burnt animation. Thanks a lots~ i really like this, it looks cute.

-DS:RoG Linux

For those who are concerned:

I have now uploaded this mod to the Steam Workshop! Here is the download link.

Do note that you can only download the Don't Starve Standalone version here, because I have no idea how to work around it.

It's crashing on my side (all my mods are crashing in fact). They don't even show up in the game :/

Help anyone? I'm clearly not doing something correctly.