About This File
A yurt, for all those sleeping needs.
I wanted a more permanent solution than Bed Rolls or Tents. In the end I made this, a Yurt. It is a long-term structure for sleeping during dusk/night and the hunger lost is much more forgiving. However you still need at least have half full hunger before it can be used. The health and sanity gained to roughly in between a Fur Roll and a Tent.
It was originally supposed to be much larger but I realized I should keep the ratio similar to structures in the game which is why I added "Miniature".
Drew and animated it myself and tailored it to fit in with the Don't Starve drawing style.
Requires: Alchemy Engine
- 12 Silk
- 8 Log
- 6 Rope
- Dusk and night sleeping structure
- Adds 50 Sanity
- Adds 30 Health
- Subtracts roughly around 1/4 of Hunger
- 64 uses
- Fully animated prefab
- Minimap icon
- Incompatible with vanilla
- The Sanity Gained, Hunger Lost, Health Gained and number of uses can be adjusted through the configuration
- This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Link
What's New in Version 1.3.5 See changelog
- Compatible with Shipwrecked
- Added dialogue for Shipwrecked characters when inspected
- Moved from Structures to Survival Tab
- Updated and cleaned Code
- Modified description
- No longer compatible with DS due to coding issues