• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

60 Inventory slots

2 Screenshots

About This File

My first mod, well my first tweak to a mod, I'm kinda a newbie.

Tired of having to run back to your base every time you're out and about opening up the map, well never again. With this mod you get 60 Inventory slots and I have moved your equipped slots over top of the inventory for a better veiw.

The second pic is of mods I have installed and I know it works with and without any problems.

Note! My version of don't starve hasn't been updated in awhile so I am not sure how it will work for everyone with a more updated version. but as far as mine goes it works great with no problems...

PS.

this was originally the 30 slots mod just tweaked it a lil bit.

[( and i would give a thx to the person who uploaded it but can't seem to find it on here any more )]

• Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Like 50 stacks from another mod wasn't enough. How about you make a mod with over 9000 stacks, ei? Wilson's pockets will never be full!

• Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

On 03.10.2014 at 9:04 PM, XirmiX said:

Like 50 stacks from another mod wasn't enough. How about you make a mod with over 9000 stacks, ei? Wilson's pockets will never be full!

well if you say so

On 02.01.2016 at 11:09 AM, shadowelf said:
On 10.12.2015 at 11:54 AM, chris38 said:

are there any other mods like this please? :/

yes