• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Natsu the fiery Dragonfly ! v1.6

2 Screenshots

About This File

First Thanks to Cheerio, for his creature guide,

Thanks to Heavenfall, for know about recipes loot (Summon mod),

And finally, Thank you very much Mobbstar for helping me to fix crashes

Hello World,

Before reading, sorry for my english, I'm french :-)

It is my first mod, I'm not pro in lua scripting.

So, for the Dragonfly's fans (and for Fairy Tail fans ^^), I've made this summonable pet, called Natsu, The Fiery Dragon !

You can summon it with a Shadow Manipulator, in the light Tab, using 7 cooked meat, 2 red gems and 5 nightmarefuel.

He'll follow and protect yourself with his flame :grin: (The environnement will not burn ^^)

He have 2000 HP, 75 AttK and can be feed with ashes to restore his health by 200 points.

Since the 1.6, he sleeps all the night and stay where he is sleeping if he is staying. If he is following, he'll also sleep all the night but if you go away, he will follow you (from far away). You can also see his location in the minimap if you lost him ^^.

Chester and Glommer are now invincible and faster

When you summon Natsu, he'll stay. Just rightclick him for following and rightclik him again for staying !

You can kill him, he will fight back but the player's damage are turned to 0.

Don't hit him with any kind of fire (firestaff or firedart) or he will burn you

If you hit him in a fight and then he doesn't follow you, you can freeze him for fix this.(This also work with any other bug )

---Known Issue---

N/A

---Future Update---

Make it compatibe for DS Base without Reign of Giant DLC

Enjoy :willowilson:

What's New in Version v1.6   See changelog

Released

• Fixed anim bug when staying at night
  • Now, Natsu sleeps all the night even if he's following
  • Cleaned the prefab file
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think it would be nice to make him that he needs a dragonfly scale to summon him.

I don't think because i want an easy acces to this summon ;)

Its been a while since anybody posted anything here, just wanted to suggest adding an eyebone type of object so natsu has a chester-like mechanic? the friendly slurpur mod perfected this. If it dies it can respawn after sometime where the object is placed? if this is too OP I would just lower its health so It can die more easily but respawn after sometime. 

Edited by Kassidy