• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

There are many New immigrants around firepits in daytime.In the evening they will leave.They attack the monster,in their place is safe. You can give them meat, vegetables and gem each item can be sold for 2 gold. If you attack the new immigrants, other people nearby will hit you. New immigrants will automatic speaking, listen to them what they say. Throughout the map building stone bonfire and other building, make many towns, the world no longer lonely . New immigrants showed lighter icons on the mini map (represents hope), by looking at the map, can understand the situation of each town population.

If you have any questions let me know them!Thank you!

This mod is from 《YINING Don't Starve Practical Modified Skills》&Thanks for the Founder!

Have fun guys!

What's New in Version Beta   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i've been download and istalled this mod. but i can see any immigrants ? how to summon or find them ?

• Like 1

Haha, The immigrants try to kill me when i activate the wulfie+ mod

Do I need Wule 1.4 to make that work? I tried SO hard to get it to work with 1.5! Also, why would the author remove Wulfe+? It sounded like a great mod!

i dont see dem

i search every where but i still didn't see any guys or peoples!!,DO i need a new load to meet em? cuz i juz download the file n use it after i've my old load

i search every where but i still didn't see any guys or peoples!!,DO i need a new load to meet em? cuz i juz download the file n use it after i've my old load

Are you building fire pits? It took me some time to figure it out, but I think you have to build a couple of fire pits and wait one day.

The only problem I have with this mod is making too many NPCs... is there a way to make them kill eachother, or reduce their number? They mess up everything, destroy spider netst (silk source), attack everything they see and are a big probrem overall...

Uhhh it just sends me to a menu and it has new immigrants in it

when I click open it just restarts my computer

ая понял как росто поставте каменой костер надо чтобы прошол 1 ден и оны появятся  толко иногда оны могут ходыт по воде еслы им дат еду тогда оны дадут 2 золота и  разную еду толко надо не пожарыную тогда оны не возьмут оны ище не бырут броню и их не прыручыт как свына оны как свын отакуфт  :spidercowers:и тоже как свын                                               :spidercowers:и пожалуйста зделайте мод на еволюцыю ауко :spidercowers:

this mod would be better if it had a button configuration to  choose what bonfires will produce immigrants and how many of them.