• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Speech Mod Template 1.6.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Back by my insistence, the Speech Modification Template!

This file contains all you need to easily make speech file modifications on existing characters, or to make ones completely out of nothing for a custom character. Or even add or change quotes for Lucy or Pigmen!

And now, it is fully updated both for the latest version of All's Well That's Maxwell, and the Reign of Giants "Feet of Strength" updates!

I am merely continuing the work WrathOf started, but couldn't keep up with as he passed into inactivity. If he comes back one day and asks me to take this down, I will have to, i'm afraid. But until then, here you go. A nice little modder's tool.

How to use:

Download the proper file. If you're using the DLC, then you want version 1.6. Otherwise, stick with 1.5.

Extract the zip file, then open the ExtraEnglish.lua file. Everything you need is there, all the generic describe quotes are alphabetized.

Let me know if I missed anything important, or if there are some items missing from the template.

What's New in Version 1.6.0

Released

• 1.3: Winter Update(By WrathOf)
  • 1.4: All's Well That's Maxwell
  • 1.5: Final Pre-DLC update
  • 1.6: Reign of Giants Update
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I thank you very kindly! I found out my Coraline mod has missed a few as there were some describes that stayed generic as It doesn't fit and that can't go in there!

• Like 1

I thank you very kindly! I found out my Coraline mod has missed a few as there were some describes that stayed generic as It doesn't fit and that can't go in there!

No problem at all. Best of luck with Coraline.