• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Sleep in pig house 1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello,everyone!This is my first time to make a mod.Now let me tell you something about the mod:

Now you can sleep in pig house with pigs(in a game) And your hunger won't get low.In the second day,the pigman will get out with you.Finally,have a good use! :joyous:

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Add the mod
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice L.O.V.E it i always wanted to see inside of that house (looks inside its like a mansion) YAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This mod causes my game to crash whenever I click mods on the main menu. I even disabled all my current mods and it still crashes. Any idea?

If it would be working for Reign of Giants, it would be one of the best mods! Same for adding other houses to sleep in...