• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Zim the Invader 1.4

5 Screenshots

About This File

Zim the Invader

Now with Irken Pak as starting item(regens sanity slightly)

Also increased stats a bit.

Stats:

Sanity: 40

Health: 120

Hunger: 160

Coming soon, tons of new stuff, keep checking back.

This mod was made as a tribute to the character Invader Zim and is not owned by me. It is a creation of Jhonen Vasquez.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• 1/23/14 10:56 -Nerfed speed, hunger, health, and strength. Added in old file if you want to play OP :D. Coming soon: Craftable Irken Pak which boosts speed.
  • update 2-fixed a clipping issue when wearing helmet

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice mod ! might be nice to add some special damage from rain. i seem to remember this is one of his weaknesses, cant wait to see more of this one.

• Like 1

Follow the readme in the mod folder, all you have to do is go into the scripts/prefabs folder find the file named zim.lua, rename that to anything, then find zim_old.lua and rename that to zim.lua. Be sure to check back soon, I have something really coming in the next update that will make it less difficult that I cm sure everyone will like.

@Grafdev, I'm super stoked that my work has encouraged you to continue work on your mod. It can get kinda frustrating at times, but keep plugging, it'll be worth it. Feel free to email me if you have any questions, I'm still learning, but I'd be happy to offer any help.

Good idea, I totally forgot about that episode. I will add that in this evening.

The thing is, in that same episode, he covers himself in glue and becomes immune to rain.

I think he hates meat too.

Also, 40 sanity is a liiiiittle over the top. Or maybe below the top. But..... It should be increased to something like 100 sanity. Just my suggestions for you.

Awesome mod! :D A little suggestion, though, maybe it'd be nice to change his lines (if it's possible), for example, when he attacks an enemy he could say something like "I AM ZIIIIIM!", the silly stuff he used to say XP

Only bad thing about the rain damage is there is no way to get out of the rain so he usually just dies.

I love this! I really hope you will continue to update it :), so many awesome things that could be added if you wanted (like reskin chester to look like gir) also, I would like him to use custom sound when talking (there are some great ones at bogomip.net/invaderZim/ that doesn't have too much background noise)

Just some ideas. Like I said, I love it, you rock!

The thing is, in that same episode, he covers himself in glue and becomes immune to rain.

He absolutely needs an Irken Tech he can build to wear on his head that makes him not take rain damage.  He dies in a single rainstorm.  Awesome character, really would like to be able to live passed the first rain tho.