About This File

Hello! I'm Gwandic, a while back I thought.... "Hey, isn't Krampus a little (LOT) under-powered?" So... After that I posted on the forums about the topic of buffing Krampus. It gave me a lot of ideas, and I'm still thinking of more... But I was wanting to see the feedback of just a LITTLE mod. All I did was edit Krampus some, I multiplied his health by 10 and speed was buffed up to 2 instead of 1. Damage is now 75 instead of 25, and size is doubled. As well, I increased the Krampus sack drop rate by 5X so instead it's 5% instead of 1%. Considering this is the fastest mob in the game, and as well capable of eating through insanity armor. As well, I also thought that since Living Logs screamed, that they were being tortured when eaten by woodie, or burned alive by any character. So I made it so when Living logs are burned or eaten, it adds 1-6 naughtiness, therefor giving Living Logs more of a... "Middle Stage" or "Early Stage" usage. However, I believed Krampus should be a punishment, rather then something that can be as easily grinded. Therefor, I created this mod. This mod is not for everyone, and I think that this mod, is for those who agree with me. :wilson_goodjob:

Also! It'd be greatly appreciated if you went to the Forums post which has the steam link, youtube video, and this link as well! http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/30432-the-naughty-mod/

What's New in Version   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You should upload the mod as single file (zip-file) and place it into a specific folder inside the zip. Take a look at other mods to see how they are usually released.

Share this comment

You should upload the mod as single file (zip-file) and place it into a specific folder inside the zip. Take a look at other mods to see how they are usually released.

.... Well.. I'm not very good with files.. and to be honest, it's a bit of a shocker that I pulled this mod off.

Share this comment