• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Exo Armor, run faster arround the map (New armor added)[Now in Steam Workshop] v0.3

About This File

Now in steam workshop!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197550783

This mod allows you to make exo armors, wich you can wear to walk faster in the map.

To do:

-Add more kinds of armors.

-Fix the images, and add a new design to the armor.

Here's a demonstration, of how it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQaXCQK8AA&feature=youtu.be

What's New in Version v0.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

a little Oped. Just saying. Maybe like 3/4 the speed would be better. Unless you want ridiculous speed. 

Ok, I'll change it, thanks for the feedback :D

that sure is insanely op. i went wtf when he started running.

Fixed in the newer version, speed is now half what it used to be

for some reason my game tells me this mod is out-of-date. I have the nov 14th patch. Any Ideas?

Did you try downloading the v0.2?

I have but one nit-pick after you have reduced the speed. If this is "exo-armor", which is a mechanical device to increase the speed of the wearer, why doesn't it have gears in the recipe?

I have but one nit-pick after you have reduced the speed. If this is "exo-armor", which is a mechanical device to increase the speed of the wearer, why doesn't it have gears in the recipe?

Good point, will be added, thanks for the idea

Did you try downloading the v0.2?

I have v0.3 now, works like a charm! love the exo marble suit...its not op and helps with moving across long boring distances...anyway to incorporate the sewing kit into the mix? It would be nice to repair the suits as well, but this mod is great anyway if you can't add that feature. 10/10. Cheers!

• Like 1

I have v0.3 now, works like a charm! love the exo marble suit...its not op and helps with moving across long boring distances...anyway to incorporate the sewing kit into the mix? It would be nice to repair the suits as well, but this mod is great anyway if you can't add that feature. 10/10. Cheers!

I will try to add that, thanks for the support!