• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Automatically quits the game if you are completely inactive for 3 minutes while not paused.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Original Upload

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I assume it saves and this is useful for me because Im always watching Youtube videos whist i play. Sucks to go AFK at night. 

Actually no it doesn't save it just force quits as saving while you have been inactive for half a game day is probably not a good thing to do.

This is just insurance in case you have an emergency afk or you fall asleep etc. And  just like insurance you will never need it until you do.

• Like 1

This is just insurance in case you have an emergency afk or you fall asleep etc. And  just like insurance you will never need it until you do.

ok

Given how long it can sometimes be to start up the game through steam I would prefer one that auto-pauses rather than auto quits.

• Like 1