• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

A sequel to my somewhat popular Quick Chester mod, this is another tweak that makes Abigail run a bit faster, too.

Features:

-Increases Abigail's walking speed. If you really try, you might be able to lose her with a walking cane on the fastest road, but in general she should move fast enough to suit your needs.

Changelog:

v1.0 - Initial Release

Bugs:

N/A

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• v1.0 - Initial Release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know another one existed :razz: I wasn't trying to copy your mod, I promise. Great minds think alike, after all.

No, having similar mods isn't a problem. It's a good thing because there are more brains working with more or less the same goal in mind. So I should clarify my intentions. From what I can tell from looking at your mod, it seems to overwrite abigail.lua. This means in future DS updates, you will have to do some copying/pasting and that gets tedious. To save yourself a lot of hassle, you can make your mod more open to future updates and other mods, by putting all of your alterations to Abigail in modmain.lua. You're more than welcome to dissect my mod if it helps at all, it's not very pretty but it's functional. And of course, if you find any problems with mine, I hope you'll let me know.

• Like 1