• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

All of the drop will come into pocket.

Though you can use amulet,but isnot very convenient.(Yeah?)

Drop mean:

cut trees,log fall on the ground

kill pigman,meet drop on the ground

And many like these...

So these things will first try to put in your pocket,until the pocket is full(then fall to the ground).

mistake to delete the old one,Just add it again.Sorry...

AND You can add it in Steam!

What's New in Version 2.1   See changelog

Released

• 2.1:Now rabbit run away!
  • 2.0^-^:I make a misstake--Delete the old one...
  • So Add it again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can you write a mod that binds something like a "vacuum" function to a key? I am thinking, there is lots of stuff around you, that you want to pick up. You press a key, this function is bound to, and everything withing a certain radius gets sucked into your inventory as long as you press the key. I want to have a certain degree of control^^

Another great addition would be an item like a scythe! When you use it, every harvestable grass, berrie or stick within a certain radius automatically gets harvested and sucked into your inventory.

Would that be possible since it's somewhat similar?

Can you write a mod that binds something like a "vacuum" function to a key? I am thinking, there is lots of stuff around you, that you want to pick up. You press a key, this function is bound to, and everything withing a certain radius gets sucked into your inventory as long as you press the key. I want to have a certain degree of control^^

Another great addition would be an item like a scythe! When you use it, every harvestable grass, berrie or stick within a certain radius automatically gets harvested and sucked into your inventory.

Would that be possible since it's somewhat similar?

I had make a mod like this! but it is too horrible!it make the game too easy.

Okay, so you don't dig the idea of instantly harvest stuff in a small circle around you. What about the control-bit on this mod with the use of a keybinding? Like I said, I'd like to be able to control when the drops get sucked into my inventory and when they keep on lying there.

• Thanks 1

How exactly does this mod work? I just downloaded and installed it, logged in game where i have 50+ logs on the ground, but i can still only pick them up one by one. Is there a bind key or anything? 

• Sad 1