• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Tier two 16 slot craftable chest.

Background image from RPG HUD.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• v1.0 - release
  • v1.1 - fixed minimap crash
  • - use built-in icons

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice mod but the recipe is a little OP. Too easy to make and too much slots.

My thinking was to make it provide slightly less space and cost slightly more than two regular chests would, in exchange for a tad easier inventory management and less base clutter. That said the recipe is not carved in stone.

sadly, it says it is out of date

It's just a number the game checks against in the mod's info file, don't worry about it. The 1.1 version should work just fine.

if i use this mod, my game crashes when i open the minimap

Fixed, thanks for reporting.

it still says it is out of date. :(

Like I said, don't worry about it. API version is mainly for developers, and only a crude fallback option for users if there isn't any better way to tell whether a mod is up to date or not. The game simply checks if a certain number equals 3, and if it does it tells you everything is up to date. Even if the udnerlying code is actually horribly broken and outdated. I use an older api_version to circumvent a bug in the built-in mod manager. This has zero implications on your gameplay experience, the mod is fully compatible with the current version of Don't Starve.

Nice mod but the recipe is a little OP. Too easy to make and too much slots.

perhaps 2 different chests, a smaller one with this recipe, and this one with the need of more difficult ressource to obtain.