• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Krieg The Psycho - Public Beta - Everything works? 0.5

1 Screenshot

About This File

Krieg The Psycho, a Borderlands 2 character.Now in your game!

I have implemented Krieg with difficulties along with it and I wouldn't do this without Lord Luxury.

His pros and cons:

1. Brings his own sword.

2. Gore and flesh will let him heal. ( killing enemy gives health. )

3. Unstable state of mind. ( At night, he might be insane or attack himself. )

His sword is a Buzz Axe, not for trees!.

His health and hunger is same as Wilson yet sanity is only 30.

More to be implemented.

Credits:

DaVinci557 - Lord Luxury

What's New in Version 0.5

Released

• Added the mod's public beta which has everything working as tested.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

30 Sanity? ouch! He's pretty much intended to be permanently insane aside for short bursts of relative sanity then?

Sounds like an amusing challenge either way, I'll give him a try when you've got his core features implemented.

30 Sanity? ouch! He's pretty much intended to be permanently insane aside for short bursts of relative sanity then?

Sounds like an amusing challenge either way, I'll give him a try when you've got his core features implemented.

No 30 sanity is not insane. He turns insane at 10 I think

No 30 sanity is not insane. He turns insane at 10 I think

I think he'll go quite insane overnight though, not to mention fighting hounds or the like.

I think he'll go quite insane overnight though, not to mention fighting hounds or the like.

Well, his sanity is a challenge, all core features are implemented. I am currently willing to implement more unstable actions and we require his speech either.He will get a sanity boost out of killing stuff and also the gore flesh healing will be moved on to be used ONLY at the psycho badass mutant form.This project is WIP yet I believe with some work we can make this a good mod including a new style of playing:

Killing stuff's purpose was for the hunger before, Krieg will change this as he likes killing stuff, He NEEDS creatures along with him to be killed. So Krieg might be hard, but in-game he is hard either. He is the most dying out character but if used properly, he is the killing machine.

This should be enough information for what I am up to, along with my friend Lord Luxury.

Well, his sanity is a challenge, all core features are implemented. I am currently willing to implement more unstable actions and we require his speech either.He will get a sanity boost out of killing stuff and also the gore flesh healing will be moved on to be used ONLY at the psycho badass mutant form.This project is WIP yet I believe with some work we can make this a good mod including a new style of playing:

Killing stuff's purpose was for the hunger before, Krieg will change this as he likes killing stuff, He NEEDS creatures along with him to be killed. So Krieg might be hard, but in-game he is hard either. He is the most dying out character but if used properly, he is the killing machine.

This should be enough information for what I am up to, along with my friend Lord Luxury.

btw red when DaVinci says "either" above he means "too" and "also"