• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

[Fix] Beard Wilson Snowfallen 1.2

9 Screenshots

About This File

This mod fixed the beard of Wilson Snow Fallen, the pattern is black and removes the mood of the skin. With the help of the forum and especially the user 6480, we managed to fix and leave it in the quality Klei.

This mod itself, not from the Wilson skin to anyone, it only changes the beard. It only works in client mode.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

Improved color

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Klei had reason to not add the Whitebeard cause of the beard you would shave don't think they would want to make another prefab or texture for it 

1 hour ago, CliffW said:

Klei had reason to not add the Whitebeard cause of the beard you would shave don't think they would want to make another prefab or texture for it 

I even understand your point of view, but it is something marketable, the skin is not bad, not ugly, but could be ideal, as the mod does. But I think it's something necessary, like the Halloween Wilson skin, needs urgent correction.

Sem_t_tulo.png

Yeah, uh, sorry to be a bit of a buzzkill but it seems like this mod changes the beard for EVERY skin. So.. Uh... Can this be fixed?

2 hours ago, Jackyboi said:

Yeah, uh, sorry to be a bit of a buzzkill but it seems like this mod changes the beard for EVERY skin. So.. Uh... Can this be fixed?

In client mode I find it a bit unlikely, in server mode I think it is possible, but I do not think it would be good for a mod of those on server

1 minute ago, FuriousBr said:

In client mode I find it a bit unlikely, in server mode I think it is possible, but I do not think it would be good for a mod of those on server

What...? No, no, no, the beard changes to white for every single one of Wilson's skins. Also, it's a client-only mod so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Type, in client mode, it is not possible to filter which skins the characters are using, so the all Wilson will be born with a white beard, unlike the mod on the mod server

2 minutes ago, Jackyboi said:

What...? No, no, no, the beard changes to white for every single one of Wilson's skins. Also, it's a client-only mod so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by FuriousBr

4 minutes ago, FuriousBr said:

Type, in client mode, it is not possible to filter which skins the characters are using, so the all Wilson will be born with a white beard, unlike the mod on the mod server

Oh.

Wait, what mod server?

Edited by Jackyboi

42 minutes ago, Jackyboi said:

Oh.

Wait, what mod server?

A mod that works only when installed on the server

Just now, FuriousBr said:

A mod that works only when installed on the server

Pretty sure that's just called a serverside mod but alright.

• Like 1

On 28/01/2018 at 9:56 PM, Jackyboi said:

Pretty sure that's just called a serverside mod but alright.

soon