• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Blizzy The Dragon (Character Mod) 1.0.7

4 Screenshots

About This File

Meet Blizzy! She's a sweet-loving dragon who's not afraid of a little conflict!

This mod was made using the Extended Sample Character, found here!

I made this mod originally to add myself (or rather, my fursona) into the game, since I didn't really connect with any of the available characters.

I'm so glad that making this was as easy as it was! This was my first time modding, and I'm still running into a few problems, but I like what I've done!

STATS

175 Health

250 Hunger

150 Sanity

-----

FEATURES

Cute and simple character with custom speech, sounds, and a ghost! Spooky! 

You can use clothes and such on her, and hats fit too! Mostly...

Lots of love and care packaged into a .rar file

ABILITIES

Blizzy's special ability is her love of food! She's a heavy gal, and enjoys sweets just a bit too much.

She gains sanity from eating her favorite foods, each providing a different sanity bonus.

• Honey, and Royal Jelly each give an additional +1 Sanity when eaten
  • Powdercakes and Small Jerky give +3
  • Taffy and Buttermuffins give +5
  • Honey Ham and Honey Nuggets provide +10
  • Normal Jerky and Pumpkin Cookies provide +15
  • Jellybeans and Ice Cream provide +25
  • All of these values are applied after the spoilage value, meaning spoiled ice cream is still worth 25 sanity!

She is always working up an appetite, and thus her hunger decays 50% faster than normal!

Since Blizzy is a dragon (a drake more specifically), she also fights like one. Although slow, she can take a punch and return it with force!

• She will take 10% less damage, while dealing 25% more damage
  • Blizzy is 10% slower than other characters, due to her size and demeanor

One more thing - Blizzy overheats a bit quicker than other characters during the summer, and takes 50% more fire damage. She also stays out a little longer in the cold, with 60 base insulation.

---------

INSTALLATION

This should be easy! Download the .rar attached and extract the folder containing all of Blizzy into your mods folder!

----------

Hopefully in the future I can figure out just how to mess around with getting Blizzy to announce certain things when she enjoys one of her favorite foods!

Any help and feedback are greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for viewing! Blizzy loves you!

Please let me know about any bugs, or if anything looks weird!

What's New in Version 1.0.7   See changelog

Released

Base health reduced from 200 health to 175.

Taffy bonus sanity changed from 3 to 5
Honey and Royal Jelly bonus sanity changed from 5 to 1
Buttermuffin bonus sanity changed from 15 to 5

Overheat threshold changed from 62 to 60

Headbase sprite adjustments

Jerky and Small jerky added to favorite foods, 
Jerky gives an additional 15 sanity, small jerky gives 3

Complete Quote rework, included to add new items from the Events and Updates to the base games.

Forge and Gorge quotes are not included in this, and remain as Willow's base quotes.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

THATS STUPID SHES A DRAGON AND TAKES 4x FIRE DAMAGE?!! ithink ii could love this mod but thats very stupid

This sits far apart from the game's style and seems too 'furry XD'.

Other than 'she's a dragon' and is a little sturdy there's not much else being toyed with to really bring her theme together.