• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

WOOD The Super Easy Mode Character 2.0

3 Screenshots

About This File

WOOD

*****Updated to Hungry for Hunger*****

WOOD update to 2.0

Added original treeguard skin ~looks amazing!

Bigger character

Added little speech (especially when he in combat)

No need to create new character to use new woodgang, just replace the woodgang lumpy file with woodgang original, and you can switch back between this 2 skins

Discuss him here <- this thread is abandoned because now download page and thread is merged

My Thread

Wolfgang is the strongest character? Not anymore.

Wood is Super Easy Mode Character, Designed for people who really suck at survive in Don't Starve Wilderness

Here we go the OverPower status:

*Has 1500 Health Points. 1500!!!

*Has 1500 Maximum Hunger. 1500 again!!!

*Has Treeguard damage + Deerclops Area Damage, OH MY!

*Clumpsy when using weapon (Regular Damage)

*Hit Harder when unarmed (Treeguard and Deerclops damage)

"Run! Run all the mob of DS World, The Woodgang is coming to town"

HOW TO INSTALL :

Extract woodgang.rar and put "woodgang" Folder into your Steamsteamappscommondont_starvemods folder

14ihljc.jpg

What's New in Version 08/16/13 02:18 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Review / Thoughts from the Creator

This character has easy difficulty to play

WOOD is overpowered character, but still vulnerable, perfect for learning the game mechanic

WOOD the Super Easy Mode character is designed for easy mode, he is unimaginable strong and tank, but don't have unique perk that bypass harshness of Don't starve world. perfect for newbie learning the game who usually abused by the mob in Don't Starve world

He can dead... but he last longer than any other character

He has area damage and overpowered unarmed attack, which can be performed by hold ctrl button then click the mob you want to attack

I want people to learn how the game works, by using weapon (that's why WOOD is clumpsy when using weapon), try it and practice, and when everything got messed up, just dump your weapon and give them the WOOD PUNCH which will save your day

Conclusion :

Wood is the strongest character I ever made, and he fulfilled his role as the Super Easy Mode Character

I'm happy with him ^_^

Can you make a Deerclops character? Im a LARGE fan of Deerclops, and i would thank you a LOT if you could make it. 

His stats

Health: 200

Hunger: 125

Sanity : 500

That's it

• Like 2