• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Asriel Dreemurr 0.73

3 Screenshots

About This File

A kind and trusting monster-kid with a troubled past.

Update 11/28: Now with custom sound!

STATS:

Health = 150

Hunger = 150

Sanity = 90

SKILLS:

Is a weak hitter

Coming soon(eating monster meat, able to hit harder when insane, much much harder)

TO BE DONE SOON:

Flowey/Ghost animation and sprites

100% custom speech instead of 50%

yawn sound

Insanity "glitching"

Okay, here he finally is! After 4 very stressful days of trying to get this together and working, I can say it’s done.

This here is a character mod for the Steam game, Don’t Starve Together. You can play as the lovable goatson as you do your best to not die of the cold!

Over the course of the next week, I will be adding custom sound(which tbf is already done, just gotta figure out how to add it without crashing), a custom animation for death(i have him turning into Flowey instead of a ghost), and more!

I worked really hard on this, and I know there are problems, so let me know what you think okay friends?

What's New in Version 0.73   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think that it'd be better if you found a musical instrument that sounds alike, than using a sound from the game. In Don't Starve it sounds weird and annoying.

Looks cute, hehe. Also, you might need to add a "pose" sound effect too, just a heads up in case you haven't already!

hey :) any plans for making him usable for the Basegame (and DLC Reign of Giants) ?

Would really appreciate that.

• Like 4

Love this mod, would be cool if he provided a very small snaity buff to other players when very near him. Great work! Great mod!

• Like 1

Uho! Oh yeah! I love it! :love_heart: Um how it put it on my game?

Edited by Ravenrose

what if when he goes nutters he turns into his adult boss form but even if u dont add that this is still an amazing mod and u did fantastic on making him also when you put a hat on his head it looks a little high in his head but thats not a bad thing because it makes it look like his horns are giving him a hard time with his hat lol

• Like 1

On 2/14/2016 at 2:03 PM, hadynsupergamer said:

how do i get him to work in the game because when i open the game and look at the mods he doesn't show up?

did u put the mod in the mods folder and did u unzip it?

is the mod still being continued? on the workshop page it mentioned fixed sprites to not have the animation frames but this download still has them

I really love this the only problem is i am not able to download it please soon finish it. so that I may download it from the mod section. Thx.