• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Texture and Atlas Packer 1.0.2

1 Screenshot

About This File

This program can be used to create a single texture and atlas file from multiple images.

VirusTotal: Here

Unpack Function:

The unpack function allows the end user to break down Texture (.tex) files into their base image into a Portable Network Graphics (.png) file.

HOW TO USE EXPORT FUNCTION:

When adding files instead of adding Image Files, select 'Texture Files' from the drop down. Add the Texture (.tex) files you wish to unpack and click the Unpack button. If you press the Unpack button and no Texture (.tex) files are in the list, it will skip operations. If a Texture (.tex) file is in the list and you press the Pack button, the pack function will skip the Texture (.tex) file.

NOTE 1:

This required .NET Frameworks 4.6 in order to run it correctly. Please download it from the Microsoft Website if you're not running Windows 10.

Regards,

Kzisor/Ysovuka

What's New in Version 0.0.2   See changelog

Released

• Fixed the issue with commas being used instead of periods in languages other than English (US).
  • Added Export functionality; requires an Atlas (.xml) file to work.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can you please update it for DST? It's using comma instead of dots in .xml:

<Element name="ru_button_icon.tex" u1="0,001" u2="0,97165625" v2="0,999" v1="0,16115625" variant="" />

Instead of

<Element name="ru_button_icon.tex" u1="0.001" u2="0.97165625" v2="0.999" v1="0.16115625" variant="" />

Edited by Cunning fox

I can get it to work but I have to create a new unpack directory each time because it refuses to overwrite

why does it that when i pack it, it justs make a xml file but not both the tex file? is there any solutions for this?

This works perfectly with 128x128 png to tex files, but does not work with 64x64 png to tex. Whenever I try to convert a 64x64 png, the app just closes unexpectedly and does not generate the tex and atlas files.

On 12/31/2023 at 4:24 PM, FollowedPlate62 said:

This works perfectly with 128x128 png to tex files, but does not work with 64x64 png to tex. Whenever I try to convert a 64x64 png, the app just closes unexpectedly and does not generate the tex and atlas files.

It turns out that my 64x64 file, which had a .png extention, was secretly a .webp