• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Aida the wanderer [anime style]

5 Screenshots

About This File

What's new Aida v1.4

- Minor bugs fixed

- Aida didn't get sanity boost from evergreen anymore

- If your health full (150) eat flower to gain more health point

Aida the Wanderer

Stats :

- Love exploring

- Picky eater

hunger - 110

health - 150

sanity - 150

this file contain :

- Aida DS style

- Aida Anime style

[Animated]

credits Art by Zearmy

*how to install :

simply put one of Aida Mod to your Mods folder.

keep in mind that you should to enable one of them, don't both of them.

if you choose the DS style and you want to change it to the Anime style,

first you need to delete 'Aida folder' in your mods folder and paste the 'Aida anime style folder'

*have fun~

What's New in Version 04/09/15 06:12 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It does look like an interesting character concept and it's also well drawn, good job ^.^

I was wondering, what  kind of bonuses do player get by exploring? And how to get thoose bonuses (like "opening" the map, standing close to specific things)?

It does look like an interesting character concept and it's also well drawn, good job ^.^

I was wondering, what  kind of bonuses do player get by exploring? And how to get thoose bonuses (like "opening" the map, standing close to specific things)?

thank you :)

-love exploring :

*  increase move speed

* gain sanity boost when standing near flower and butterfly

* decrease sanity drop when living inside cave

PLEASE MAKE IT TO BE PLAYABLE WITH DON'T STARVE TOGETHER!!

Also if I may suggest something: you should try to give her some special items(1 or 2) that she starts with inside her inventory. It would make Aida more unique. Personally - I love this character and once again: Please make it playable in multiplayer mode.

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Nice character mod. Just started playing with her and really liked the speed boost. The character design is lovely too. I noticed that her sanity dropped very fast after a fight. Is this normal? Also, is it possible to have a custom map icon for her? Right now, she uses wendy's icon in my game.

Also if I may suggest something: you should try to give her some special items(1 or 2) that she starts with inside her inventory. It would make Aida more unique. Personally - I love this character and once again: Please make it playable in multiplayer mode.

Keep up the good work!

She still fully tested with DS classic and ROG. It still has some issues with DST.

Thank you :)

Keep up the good work!

Nice character mod. Just started playing with her and really liked the speed boost. The character design is lovely too. I noticed that her sanity dropped very fast after a fight. Is this normal? Also, is it possible to have a custom map icon for her? Right now, she uses wendy's icon in my game.

Thanks for using this char :)

yes she does dropped the sanity when it comes to monster, you can recover the sanity just standing close to the flower.Just to make it fair for sanity drop and boost.

right, she still using wendy icon for minimap. new version of her still on going with new skin and chooseable outfit. probably I'll change her icon for the minimap. thank you.

My DS crashes whenever i try to select character ;-; any fixes?

which char that you apply for the mod? DS style or Anime style?

my char is only compatible with DS or ROG. if you still got the crash try to force load the mod.