• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Dusk and Night Music 1.0.1/1.2.3

1 Screenshot

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I always have missed the music during the night and dusk. Thank you for making this.

• Like 1

this is awesome and i was waiting this for a long time, thanks

but there is a little problem, the night hands music still there, it mix with the night theme and sounds bad

can you change the night hands music? maybe for the charlie incoming sound or something, this problem is in every nigth in together because at least one player is insane all days

Absolutely loving this mod. The music fits well, isn't repetitive (if you use the "only during work option, that is"), and overall, feels like vanilla part of game :)

• Haha 1

Would you make a Shipwrecked version since they added new seasons and more music will definitely spice up our gameplay. By the way, those music you made just made my Dusk and Night activities more intense, love it!

Edited by JustKhayle

Hello! I made my own take on what dusk and night music could sound like (though, I've only done the autumn work themes so far). I was wondering if I could perhaps use your mod as a template? I don't understand how to make a mod from scratch but I've figured out how to swap out sounds in fmod sound banks and replace them with new ones!

The mod is great, however, I have experienced a small issue with it. Sometimes, when the music starts, it immediately stops and wont start ever again. It even stops day themes from playing. Could you please fix this?

Edit: The one which is only RoG compatible works. I'm talking about the one with RoG, SW and HAMLET compatibility

Edited by GwoonSven