• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

When using Webber, spiders won't break walls. That's about it.

Chester's hostility can be set in the modconfig to:

Vanilla - No change

Monster - Spiders: Not hostile, Pigs: Hostile.

Peaceful - Neither hostile

Works even when spiders or chester is not following the player.

Compatibility:

• Compatible with RotG (DS doesn't have Webber, but you can still enable the mod)
  • Compatible with all other mods (let me know if not)

For anyone interested, feel free to copy/modify/use my mods however you wish, including in your own mods. Please include appropriate attribution with links so everyone can benefit from them.

Legally equivalent to CC Non-commercial Attribution licence.

In case of conflict with terms of the website, the websites terms take precedence over this message.

What's New in Version 1   See changelog

Released

• Added link to download page in modinfo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a nice idea- any chance you were thinking of also making spiders following Webber leave other players alone unless it's PVP? :)

It's really hard to be "together" with Webber when his spiders constantly need to be killed so they dont murder us during the night XD

Any plans to update it for Chester as well?

Edit: I managed to add in the code to change Chester myself. I also found out that you need to add the no wallattack function to spider queens too, because they use a separate brain. Would you like me to send the code over so you can stick it in the mod (it's not really complicated, I just added the "monster" tag to Chester, so spiders leave him alone and pigs attack him)?

@Sethyboy0 Yup, I'll include the spider queen and add an option spinner for chester in the next update. Thanks for the feedback, again!

Edit: I just checked, spider queens don't have the code to attack walls to begin with, haha.

Chester's options are still coming, though.

Edit 2: Andd.. spiders already don't attack chester when the spiders and chester are following you in RoG.

Regardless, the option is now available and defaults to off. Enjoy!

:-( it don't work in shipwrecked, can you update this please?... if you... maybe still active & playing this

• Like 1